Keeping our patients and people safe
As COVID case numbers again rise across the state, we would ask the community to help protect our patients and staff. While we are welcoming visitors (see our visitor page for more details), we would ask that you:
- Consider if your visit to the hospital is necessary at this time
- Perform a RAT test and return a negative result on your day of visit
- Maintain social distancing and practice hand hygiene
- Please do not visit if you:
- Are feeling unwell
- Are a close or household contact of someone who is ill
Our thanks for your support and understanding.
Welcome to Peninsula Private Hospital
The best people in local, patient-focused medicine, surgery and rehabilitation will care for you at Peninsula Private Hospital, right in the heart of the Kippa Ring.
Here, our focus is you. Our team of world-class surgeons, specialist doctors, nurses and other professionals will ensure that your holistic healthcare experience is exactly as you hoped.
After 30 years on the Redcliffe Peninsula, we’re renowned for orthopaedics, ophthalmology, gastroenterology, urology and rehabilitation.
We’re experts in caring for people. So while coming to hospital may be unsettling, please rest assured, you’re in the very best hands.