Local accommodation to Peninsula Private Hospital:Mon Komo Hotel, 99 Marine Parade, Redcliffe, QLD, 4020
Nessies Coffee Shop
Located in the Peninsula Specialist Centre (adjacent to the hospital).
Operating hours are as follows;
Monday – Friday 7:00am-2:00pm
Free on site car parking is available with over 120 car parking spaces at the hospital.
Bus services operate on Anzac Avenue to the City.
Taxi services are available through bookings made via the hospital reception
Smoking is banned at all Queensland public and private hospitals and health facilities, and for five metres beyond their boundaries.
The legislation, which was introduced on January 1, 2015, is the Health Legislation Amendment Bill 2014 to Part 8 of the Amendment of Tobacco and Other Smoking Products Act 1998.
These no smoking laws apply at all times, and to all staff and patient residential areas on healthcare facility land, and include the use of all smoking products, including regular cigarettes and devices commonly known as electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes). The laws cover:
- Land on which any Queensland Health Hospital and Health Service provides health services, including hospitals, community health centres, health clinics, rehabilitation centres and residential aged care facilities
- Land on which a private health facility (private hospitals and day hospitals) provides services.
The laws are enforced by Queensland Health environmental health officers and public facility authorised officers.
Patients, staff or visitors smoking in smoke-free areas may be given a warning to stop smoking, or be asked to move beyond the five metre smoke-free buffer if they wish to continue smoking.
On-the-spot fines apply for breaches of the tobacco laws.
Find out more
Call 13 QGOV (13 7468)
To ensure the safety of our patients, staff and visitors, the following guidelines are now in place:
⚠️ Visitor Restrictions ⚠️
The safety of our patients and staff is our highest priority.
In response to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we now require:
- PATIENTS may have two visitors in a day, with one visitor visiting at a time.
- VISITORS must be 16yrs of age or older.
- These VISITORS must not have travelled to a designated hot spot in the last 14 days, or be unwell.
Visiting hours are: 1:00pm - 6:00pm
Thank you for your support in helping to keep our hospital as safe as possible.