Local accommodation to Peninsula Private Hospital:Mon Komo Hotel, 99 Marine Parade, Redcliffe, QLD, 4020
Nessies Coffee Shop
Located in the Peninsula Specialist Centre (adjacent to the hospital).
Operating hours are as follows;
Monday – Friday 7:00am-2:00pm
Free on site car parking is available with over 120 car parking spaces at the hospital.
Bus services operate on Anzac Avenue to the City.
Taxi services are available through bookings made via the hospital reception
Smoking is banned at all Queensland public and private hospitals and health facilities, and for five metres beyond their boundaries.
The legislation, which was introduced on January 1, 2015, is the Health Legislation Amendment Bill 2014 to Part 8 of the Amendment of Tobacco and Other Smoking Products Act 1998.
These no smoking laws apply at all times, and to all staff and patient residential areas on healthcare facility land, and include the use of all smoking products, including regular cigarettes and devices commonly known as electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes). The laws cover:
- Land on which any Queensland Health Hospital and Health Service provides health services, including hospitals, community health centres, health clinics, rehabilitation centres and residential aged care facilities
- Land on which a private health facility (private hospitals and day hospitals) provides services.
The laws are enforced by Queensland Health environmental health officers and public facility authorised officers.
Patients, staff or visitors smoking in smoke-free areas may be given a warning to stop smoking, or be asked to move beyond the five metre smoke-free buffer if they wish to continue smoking.
On-the-spot fines apply for breaches of the tobacco laws.
Find out more
Call 13 QGOV (13 7468)
To ensure the safety of our patients, staff and visitors, the following guidelines are now in place:
⚠️ Visitor Restrictions ⚠️
Effective 22/08/2020 due to recently announced cases in Queensland, extra restrictions have now been put in place for hospital visitors in listed Local Government Areas as follows:
- City of Brisbane
- City of Ipswich
- Logan City
- Scenic Rim Region
- Somerset Region
- Lockyer Valley Region
- Moreton Bay Region
- Redland City.
Effective immediately there will be NO visitors to the hospital.
Exceptional circumstances listed below:
- the parents, guardians or carers for a patient under the age of 18
- providing end-of-life support
- a partner and /or support person/s for a patient admitted for care related to their pregnancy
All other patient visitors must receive approval from the General Manager. This approval will only be given when the General Manager believes it is necessary for the patient to have visitors for emergency or other compassionate grounds.
No visitors will be permitted entry if they have:
- been diagnosed with COVID-19
- returned from overseas in the last 14 days
- been asked to self-quarantine
- been in contact with a person with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- a fever (37.5 degrees or more) or a cough, runny nose, sore throat, breathing difficulties, loss of taste and/or loss of smell.
For any further information regarding the restrictions, please click here.
VISITING HOURS – Monday – Sunday, 1pm – 6pm
CONTRACTORS - Please do not visit unless you are providing an essential service.